Heron Lake Plateau the gang squashes their beefs
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Private 
"Hey, so, yeah, I was a dick to you," Clover admitted, falling into stride alongside @Tegan. "You put a lot of effort into looking for Bat, and that shouldn't go unrecognized." She sighed, her gaze falling to the trodden borders that ranged in front of them. "And, like, she was your best friend—you lost a really good friend, dude," Clover had thought about this frequently since their dispute. 

"I've been thinkin' about her a lot, and about you—I've spent a lot of my time trying to find any indication that she survived." She looked at Tegan and frowned, "And now that I've decided to go with Mom and Dad to Wifi's new pack, I just... wanted to talk to you before I left. I didn't want things to still be bad between us."  She smirked to herself then, and nudged her brother's shoulder. "You'll always be my stinky, crybaby brother, and me being a total bitch to you won't change that. You're stuck with me."
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan was patrolling -- unfortunately. there wasn't really much for him to do without bat. i mean, there was, but he didn't want to do it. and with the news of his parents dispersion he didn't really want to see or hear from or talk to anyone. he just wanted to walk. so he patrolled. he got to piss every now and then, or whatever, and sometimes funky things happened in the distance that he got to watch. but, nope, he wasn't really in the mood for company.

so fucking figures, clover appeared out of nowhere and just dove into some monologue about how she's sorry and how his life sucked and that bat was dead and that she needed to right her wrongs before she left. whatever. tegan ducked away from her as her nose went to find his shoulder, and he shot her a look. 

tegan's face now had a deep crease between his brow, his green gaze dull, expression mostly neutral but with plenty of agitation written on it. "the other day, when i came in, you didn't even hear me out. you assumed the worst in me and the worst in my abilities and then set off like you could do it any better," he said, pausing where he stood, standing stiffly across from her, "and now that you're leaving, you think you can just apologize and fix things right up?" his expression hardened. 

"look -- thanks for the apology, clo, i'm glad you can see it both ways. appreciate it, maybe. but that was real fuckin' shitty of you. and i don't forgive you for it right now. you're not entitled to it, and i don't think you deserve it," he told her. blunt as ever, as tegan always was.
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover had thought that her apology would've worked, and didn't anticipate the stone-cold response from Tegan. She backpedaled a step, bewildered as she listened to what her brother had to say. "I didn't assume the worst—I could have said worse things, and you know that!" she replied incredulously, interrupting his thought. "I love you Tegan, and I know I can be a piece of shit, but I was just being honest with you. Would you have rather I sugarcoated everything?!" Maybe she should have, given the circumstances. "Fine, I'll do that next time." And think that thou is holy, like everybody else in this fuckin' place, she thought sourly. 

"Well, whatever, then," she replied once he had come to his conclusion. "Like I said, I am sorry, but, whatever Tegan. You know where to find me if you ever change your mind." There was nothing left to discuss—their minds have been made up. "Good luck at the plateau, or whatever," she shrugged as if to say #bitchbye. 

Feeling hurt, confused, and angry, Clover turned from him sharply and darted towards the territories heartlands—she was done with this stupid plateau, and needed to prepare herself for the move.

[Image: 2s425y.jpg]
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan's lip curled angrily. "nothing needed to be sugarcoated, clover. bat drowned. she's dead. there's nothing sweet about that," he retaliated, not sure what the fuck she meant by that bold ass statement. 

"you've been nothin' but outta pocket, clover, and now you're mad because i'm not forgiving you," he added as she was like 'but whatever, tegan,' only for her to turn and walk away from him. tegan snorted, rolling his eyes. fucking bitch. yeah, run away from everyone that doesn't let you get your way. go eat a dick, clover. 

tegan turned, shoulder fur raised, and continued his patrol.