Swiftcurrent Creek And the record won't stop skipping
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The smoky beta watched with a solemn expression as was usual, vivid green searching out across the fringes of the creek domain for the shadow who now walked alongside the regal. Soltero had been intending to converse with him, but his own uncomfortability with words kept him apart, casting aside the need for further notice; with time, he began to notice more and more that this was a problem, and now did he attempt to fully solve it.

Ivory paws led him closer, a slither of frosted air slipping from his lips as he came silently beside the ebonian. He let the quietude sit there for a few moments, basking in the lack of words, but sought to break it when it became unbalanced, awkward. "Kavik," came the low rumble, attempting to gauge a formal but somewhat friendly tone from amongst the timorous nature of his speech. "...Do you mind if I walk with you?"
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - January 26, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 01, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 02, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - February 08, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - February 27, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: And the record won't stop skipping - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 02:05 PM