Sun Mote Copse I wanna dream and make believe people can fly
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
This was a secret Colt could definitely keep, and he no longer questioned why she didn't want her mom to know.  He imagined it could be hard letting a parent know you weren't as stoked as they are about a change.  He also didn't doubt Wildfire had sussed that out herself without his help, but Kiwi seemed to think she'd been pretty secret about it, so who knew.  She was still pretty much a kid.

And now you're.. shit what was her title?  If there was anytime not to screw it up for emphasis, this was it.  Regent here.  From what I hear, if your family doesn't want you dropping by, then that's their loss.  Real family doesn't ditch each other just because their paths take different turns.  He put a lot more weight behind that than he had in any of the conversation so far; it was easy to feel conviction on this subject because it was something he was hella opinionated about.  Fin and I didn't talk for years, and yet here we are.  If it's worth it, then it will work out.  And if it isn't?  Then there's nothing wrong with adding new family.  He shrugged.  You don't have to toss out everything you had before just because you get something new.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna dream and make believe people can fly - by Colt RIP - January 31, 2019, 08:45 PM