Lost Creek Hollow 'cause i know i had it all on the line
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Attention: @Treason, @Liffey, @Mona, @Nara, @Nunataq, @Sarah, @Malice, @Gannet, @Xan, @Pyro, @Tarot, @Dawn, @Joss, @Breccan, and @Merrick
Note: This is a non-mandatory request! We just thought it'd be nice to include everybody in Rannoch's promotion!

"I'd love to," Rannoch accepted with a smile. Without further hesitation, he tipped his head back and summoned for the wolves of Lost Creek Hollow to acknowledge his promotion—"I've returned to leadership, to lead the pack alongside Terance again."

Rannoch's howl was loud, proud, and joyous—every emotion that surged through his being at that very moment.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 27, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Liffey - January 28, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 12:46 AM