Otatso Wetlands and oh man, if you ever lose your way
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She hovered over him, concerned for his health. Was she causing him such pain? Would it be okay to stick with him till he was okay again? But "okay" meant something else to her than to him, probably. She wanted him to remember her, their petty fights as kids, their blossoming relationship, the way she abandoned him in the end... everything.

Me too... She returned with a frown, retreating from her hovering position when he seemed just a bit less hurt. I shouldn't've said anythin'. She dragged herself. If this pain is what she caused both of them, perhaps it was better to be apart. The Creek was home now, with or without friends... or him. Sure Eilonwy was gone for now but she would return. Chusi believed in her.

Ingram? Where do ya live now? She asked carefully. Apparently she didn't want to lose him after all.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 26, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - January 26, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - January 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 04, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - February 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Ingram Sr - February 21, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 03, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: and oh man, if you ever lose your way - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM