Emberflame Ridge “Don’t nobody love country music- but them lyrics will hit home.”
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Thinking on the subject, he hadn’t seen Iskra around for some time. Nor had he seen a plenty of the other wolves that had come here. Cry was awful busy runnin his work, but maybe his girl wasnt? @Gwen had to be around here somewhere... but then again, he didn’t want the pregnant woman involving herself in too much. Hell, he was even more protective over the women than the men. Seemed him and @Laroche had to keep an order over things here since Cry was stuck being busy. 

I spose it ain’t no harm. Long as you mind yerself here till we get used ta you, you’ll be alright.” 

Golden irises eyed the dark dame, wondering what had sent the fae to their doorstep out of all doorsteps. Maybe she had just crossed them in her travels. Or maybe somebody had sent her to find out just what they were up to. Though Cry was a busy man, he was mighty observant. Him claiming woodland creatures as friends helped him hear all the secrets and such, like some kinda Wiccan man voodoo priest or something. 

Wass yer name, Miss?