Wapun Meadow when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Her heart feels as if it might wrench itself from her chest any moment as Liri comes to a halt several feet away. She notices belatedly the stark weasel as it falls to the ground, breath hitching at the bell-chime sound of the woman's voice. In another life, she might have pined after such a woman, listening to the kindness spilling from her lips. Here, though, it only makes her stomach twist painfully, as does the unneeded introduction.
No, thank you, I — She starts weakly, voice breaking and faltering as she struggles against the sudden threat of tears. It takes her a moment to find the will to start again, and when she does her voice is thick with emotion. I know who you are, and I don't deserve your kindness. The last word releases the tears she'd been holding back and she turns her face away, gaze finding the snowy ground as her vision blurs.
I'm — I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I — Her next words are half-sobbed and borderline hysterical, though she still speaks quietly. She closes her eyes, losing her ability to speak as she struggles to stifle her tears. She reminds herself, as she awaits the ire she surely deserves, that she has no right to cry at this woman. She'd done this to herself — to both of them.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: when the coffin shakes and the needle breaks - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 10:36 PM