Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Damn right, he called out. Wasn't no ruffian bout to just waltz right on up into these woods and ruin what Cry had worked for. Hell, what ALL of em worked for. Wasn't nobody in the mood for a war; ain't folk tired of fightin? So as he did his job and was told with silent awareness that somebody was on the way, he was interested in making sure this wasn't no threat. Else, him and Cry would have to show em what for. "Who's that there?" his callout was not only enough to reach the ones who were coming their way, but to alert the others, and most especially his girl @Velvet should she want to come and see what was up. @Gwen, who was seemingly always near when her man was out and about more than likely heard it, as well. Hell, er'body should know his voice by now. 

Discerning golds picked out Phex, whom Cry had told the rustler about. A splotched gurl that had a pumpkin pie demeanor and a sunny laugh. Played alot too. A good girl, so much as he thought. So she was easy to find, despite him not having had a conversation with her yet. But who was the feller with her?

Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM