Shadewood piit ☆
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Morgan had made arrangements with his woman just prior, and those arrangements had sprawled into him waking up late. Cry had told him to keep up with Phex, as she was their aspiring Ambassador, who happened to have told him day PRIOR that she was heading out to do more on the road. 

Sitting up, bedraggled and smelling like sweat and musk, the brute felt like his energy was both fully spent and fully replenished at the same time. Velvet had some kind of magic to her, and after last night, he began to wonder whether his last name truly was Hex, or was her’s Hex. Stumbling to his fours, he tried to silently stretch as to not wake up that peacefully sleeping succulent succubus who looked too angelic to have been so naughty a few hours ago. 

Shit, he was gonna be late.

He would’ve just left without kissing her, but the damn rogue wasn’t that way, no more. Despite him praying not to wake her, he bent down to give a soft kiss on her cheek before murmuring a gentle rumble of words in his darlin’s ear. “I’ll be back to ya in no time, Vetty.” And with that, the sex-smelling shaggy ruffian was pulling himself out of their cozy den, throwing himself through one of the thinner and least freezing of rivers, and emerge shaking the water free from a thick and darkly rich pelt of living earth. Hoping he had cleaned off the majority of the minx’s moans and kisses off of his fur, Morgan rushed to Phex’s den, calling out for the splotched girl. “Phex! Phex you in dere?” Apparently not, as his gruff voice went unanswered. 

Shit.” She must’ve just left, as her tracks were rather fresh in the cold ground. They hadn’t smudged around the edges, either. But if he didn’t catch up, Cry wouldn’t be too happy about it. So he dashed out from the main hunk of woods, still shaking water out of himself, and barreled through the clearing. But he saw Phex there in the distance, flying pst the trio of wolves already there. Shit, and there was Cry. Guessing with a new recruit; over half of the folks here were females, anyway. Best not to get caught up with her...he was trying to keep clean on Vetty’s plate. 

Throwing himself through the plain before the woods, he dried out his fur as he fought to catch up with the piebald. As he finally came closer, he realized this meeting probably was his alarm - Cry musta called for em. 
Slowing down a bit, the rider tipped his crown, gave a scrambled ‘mornin’ to his posse leaders before spurring back into a gallop to catch up with Phex. “Why you ain’t rouse me, Phex? I wasn’t that sleep-“ were the last words heard from the pair as they disappeared through the wilds.
Messages In This Thread
piit ☆ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Sacnite - January 31, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Gwen - January 31, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Morgan - January 31, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Kukutux - January 31, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Iskra - February 01, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Gwen - February 02, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Kukutux - February 02, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: piit ☆ - by Cry - February 03, 2019, 08:31 PM