Sun Mote Copse I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
*CRASHES* how bout an old lady that looks like her :D

As much as Fin liked the Copse and knew in her heart that this was where she wanted to be, she continued to struggle with the fact that she had left the Redhawks. Or abandoned them, to be more precise. It hadn't felt like that back when she and Elwood had been making the decision, but now that all was said and done, it really super did. All the reasons she had come up with felt so flimsy now, and much as she tried to console herself with the fact that everything would be okay once everyone adjusted to the new living arrangements, she could not force out the guilt that weighed her down day in and day out.

It totally sucked. I liked it better when Fin avoided the drama and the bad feelings. Worked out a lot better for me, personally. But oh well.

The Blackthorn was loitering on the borders, considering making a trip to the Plateau when she'd heard Towhee's unmistakeable yodel. Curiosity had drawn her towards the call, but she ended up getting distracted along the way by a flash of red rushing away from the scene. Finley paused, considering which path to take. And eventually, she turned to follow the wolf she was pretty sure was Wildfire's little doppleganger of a daughter, as something told her that this was where the need was greater.

Fin came upon her not too far from where she herself had started, breathing hard and looking like a bit of a mess. She had never formally spent any time with the girl, but she approached without hesitation anyway. Any daughter of Wildfire's automatically became an adopted psuedo-daughter of hers, whether they liked it or not. "Hey, you okay?" she asked as she neared, her face fixed in a concerned expression.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun - by Finley - February 08, 2019, 07:25 PM