Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
The girl had her second gift in her maw, held tenderly for the man. It was an extravagant piece, she thought. Something wild and untamed yet quiet. He better think it looked as good as she thought it looked.

Trotting through the forest, her head held proud and dignified. Looking more womanly than ever, despite her quarry.
 Gwen worried her. The woman seemed too sad for her own good. Hopefully, her gift would cheer her up more as time went on -- damn straight better.

Anyway. Back to @Laroche. The man she'd brought here deserved a gift too -- and it wasn't just the gift of seeing her, yet it was certainly a privilege. She didn't bother calling, she liked to find where her Family preferred to be in these woods anyway. You'd never know when you'd have to find someone in a hurry. First, the girl moved around the borders, suspecting the gruff man to have been given border patrol.
She wouldn't put it past him to do so voluntarily; he seemed like the protective type.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM