Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl screwed her face up at the man: she wasn't that teeny. Right?
Whatever. His whale story was cool. She'd never seen one but she knew of them, must've been pretty awesome to see one up close even if it was on its last breaths.

She blinked, the mood shifting when he caught her. She didn't balk, didn't even try to hide it. She just gave him a soft smile, a glint catching in her eye that clicked something in her. It was a strange feeling but not unpleasant.
A feeling that heated her when he grinned the way he did.

She thoughts went to Marruz, the man wasn't too dissimilar to Laroche here, but in many ways wrong.  Two sides of the same coin perhaps. The girl couldn't claim to having a mastery on judging character.
The girl decided to choose a dangerous path that would insight jealously in this male that made her feel funny.
"There is one. I suppose you may find yourself beat with this challenge, Laroche." Although she could steel her words, her eyes told the story of her teasing. If he was looking close enough he might realise the game, if not he'd have to be put straight another day.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM