Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
[Image: N6Za.gif]
Her breath hitched as he came closer, looking up to his towering form. She didn't shy away from him, the noise he made brought a smirk to her face. Her eyes edged with black seemed to just tempt fate with him.
He'd caught her.

She swallowed at his touch, the hairs prickling along her body. A different sort of warmth seemed to coil in her body, causing her tail to twitch. She pressed her own nose to his neck, inhaling softly. Her chest tightened, her heart became a rainstorm that thrummed on rainforest leaves. She couldn't find words to fire back at him, not quick enough at least. 
She was probably going to tell him he was treading a careful line but wasn't about to reveal she wanted his to cross it. That day would come; sooner than she expected too.

She was brought back to herself when he nipped at her ear, everything going silent until he stepped backward. The piebald girl didn't look at him for a moment but when she did, her eyes tilting to give him a sultry, sidelong look. Holding that gaze that spoke levels of his desire.
He'd awoken something in her and it wouldn't be long until it proved the extent of that.
Something inside told her that.
"Perhaps one day I'll invite you to give me a demonstration."
A mischevious smile coiled her lips upwards as she let out a long breath.
"I trust you're not a very busy man, being all grumpy and everything." She held down the trickle of laughter, letting it shine in her eyes instead as she turned her head fully to him.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM