Shadewood But I never met a girl I could trust
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
We can fade here if you wish <3

Phex rumbled softly in her pleasure of being accepted.
She knew she would anyway but there was a small part of her that was scared she wouldn't be.
And now he was her...mate.
She blinked once, feeling a sensation she hadn't before -- at least not for a long time. 
More than happiness. Something tamer yet could prove to be as wild as the Teekons itself. 

"I think you will find that you may be the one needing cheering up more often than me," she teased, affectionately brushing her teeth through the fur on his shoulder. She leaned into him, her head resting against him.
More than happy.
Until that playful part of her clicked and pulled her away from him.

She dropped into a play bow, looking up at him with a grin before rising and licking his cheek. She spun away and darted off a few steps before going down into a play bow with a soft trickle of laughter; her present forgotten for the time being. She just enjoyed spending time with him, in all truth. And hoped she'd be able to spend a lot more with him. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 08, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 05:46 AM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Laroche - February 19, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But I never met a girl I could trust - by Sacnite - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM