Moonspear ddyletswydd
149 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Charon arrives first, and then Amekaze, and he bows his head in deference. They are the closest thing he has had to a king and queen since his parents were slaughtered; they deserve his utmost respect and gratitude for letting him stay, even after he had rushed headlong into Blackfeather Woods to save Ceara. (He wonders if he will ever see her again. Likely not.) Charon had taken a gamble on him, and Amekaze had shown him kindness. He will always keep them in mind.

I am returning to my kingdom, Llewellyn says without preamble. I came across my sister, last night. She has been looking for me. There is a rebellion—and they wish me to lead it. Win or lose, live or die, I must try, at least. They are counting on me. And never will he let Mynydd down. Not again.

He sucks in a breath of cold air, slowly, and takes a thoughtful pause before continuing. I realize that I am abandoning you much as others did, some time ago, he rumbles, turning his gaze to Charon in particular. For that, I am sorry. Would it not be such an urgent, important matter, Moonspear would remain my home. Alas, I cannot forego my duty to my family's claim, my birthright. But. . .Moonspear will always be close to my heart.

Should I win, I hope we can be allied, even with distance between us, he goes on. Each spring, I will send one or two strong young wolves to bolster your ranks and fill the hole I have left. And I hope to visit, when things are more stable. You have done so much for me; words cannot express my gratitude. Thank you, truly. The golden prince-in-exile bows again, eyes closed in the utmost humility.

Then he raises his head and looks at the alpha pair, waiting for their response. He cannot imagine it will be all too warm, but nor does he expect hostility. Disappointment, perhaps. But he can live with that. He has to live with that.
Messages In This Thread
ddyletswydd - by Llewellyn - February 08, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Charon - February 08, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Amekaze - February 10, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Llewellyn - February 17, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Charon - February 19, 2019, 05:45 AM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Amekaze - February 25, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Llewellyn - March 05, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Charon - March 09, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: ddyletswydd - by Amekaze - March 12, 2019, 11:19 PM