Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
look at the stars. for what reason did the man tolerate winter’s wrath just to get a glimpse at stars? tiny bulbs of light that could be seen on any other night. just insignificant light in the sky that could not be reached. hogo sighs. who was he to judge? after all, he was out here too. and for what? fear of the unknown? that was a more pathetic reason than star gazing.

he looked up at the star that was pointed out. mars.didn’t know they had names.”  his voice was less tense now. it was more akin to a whisper. “that’s nice.

there were dozens of little lights flickering in the sky. were they all named? that question bought a little more curiosity. he briefly glanced at his companion. what else did he know about this stuff? this moment was less boring than he anticipated. now it was some mysterious craft, much like the stranger.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM