Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz was pleased to hear the stranger's voice soften. He liked the tranquility that ensued; engulfing what had formerly been an extreme point of tension for the boy. And when he discovered that this fellow was in need of enlightenment, there was nothing he enjoyed discussing more than the stars (regardless of the limited competition).

"Indeed," he murmured, suddenly quite pensive now that the introductory period had passed. "They are just like us. They deserve identification, just as you or I would like if our stories were inscripted upon the sky."

Marruz gestured with his nose to the brightest star, "You can never go wrong looking for Sirius, the dog star. He is the brightest one of them all. And he forms the bottom point of the Winter Triangle."

He added, with considerable fervor for all his natural reticence, "I was always told that the Winter Trio worked in unison to create the very cold you mentioned earlier." 

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM