Sun Mote Copse Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She wasn't sure what to expect as far as reactions went, though Wildfire braced herself just in case. She let out a breath when Colt seemed to take the decision in stride. She nodded and was quick to say, "Absolutely. I'm glad you brought it up, especially because of the various considerations..."

Colt wanted to know how he could better their chances, which was an expected and fair question. "Some of it's beyond your control, though I'd be more willing to hazard a third litter if I felt I knew the parents in question pretty well. I'd like to get to know both you and Niamh a bit better before I make a final call. And it wouldn't hurt for you to earn a trade and move up in the ranks, not just because it'll help the pack as a whole but it'll prove to me how seriously you take this endeavor."

Wildfire offered him a small smile, hoping he would take this as well as her initial answer. Her judgment wasn't particularly personal, though of course it very much was at the same time. For their sake, she hoped the Firebirds continued to flourish and that they made a name for themselves. There was still plenty of time to do that before the opportunity went away for the year.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinkin' bout why we're here, and where we're goin - by Wildfire - February 12, 2019, 07:17 PM