Sun Mote Copse Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars
All Welcome  February 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
Colt
Firebirds
Comrade I
First thing did after talking to Wildfire was seek out @Finley.  He assumed she'd be somewhere around where he knew she and Elwood had set up.  Frog?! he called out, knowing it set the tone for the conversation but hey, it was him.  She had to be used to it by now.

If you're around, I could use some advice.  Which is a chance you know doesn't come often. He added with a grin, starting to walk in a wide circle.  He had no idea where the hell they actually stayed, but he was pretty sure it was around here.  He'd actually been dying to talk to his sister about this whole Niamh situation for a while now.
February 14, 2019, 01:09 PM
Elwood
Firebirds
Tradesman III
*barges*

Although Colt was clearly looking for Finley, the sound of his brother-in-law's voice drew Elwood's attention. He was nearby, enlarging a rather small cache tucked under the roots of a tree -- because even though he was retired, he still had a hard time just doing nothing -- and he paused in his digging. Colt continued to speak to his sister, although there wasn't any response from her just yet; likely she was close by, though.

"You're sure you want to ask her for advice?" he said teasingly as he stepped through the dappled sunlight to approach Colt. He gave a good-natured shrug to match his smile, then gestured vaguely over his shoulder with his snout. "I'm sure she's around here somewhere," he added.
February 14, 2019, 04:12 PM
Colt
Firebirds
Comrade I
It was Elwood who showed up instead, and Colt gave his brother in law a friendly smile in greeting.  He liked the guy quite a bit, despite not spending a ton of time with him.

Sisters aren't always the best for advice, but some things I figure she has to know about. He replied, thinking that they had plenty of experience with what he wanted to know.  Elwood might know too, but asking him seemed a little strange somehow.  This wasn't something guys generally talked about.

A thought did strike him, though, and he looked at Elwood with renewed interest.  Hey El, what's your favorite part? Of... being a dad, that is.  Not subtle at all, but safer than the questions he wanted to ask Finley.
February 14, 2019, 06:02 PM
Finley
Firebirds
Tradesman IV
"Makin' babies with a hot piece of ass like me," Fin said, answering the question her brother had actually asked Elwood as she strode into view with a smirk upon her face. She'd adopted a liesurely pace for wandering her way over to where Colt had called for her and found herself thankful she'd done so. He'd set her up for that one rather well.

"And for the last time, yes I think that guy back in Lone River Canyon was way more into you than he was me and yes you should definitely have gone for it," she added as she settled onto her haunches beside her mate, leaning to plant a kiss sweetly upon his cheek before turning her attention back to Colt.