Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Though she hadn't considered it very carefully at first, watching his hesitance as he moves reminds her of the strangeness of inviting his touch. The offer had seemed natural to her in the moment, and still does in some sense; he is the father of her children, part of the life growing inside of her. He has a right to experience as much as he can of their development, and this is a belief she holds firmly. Still... it is her body that he is touching, and while the experience is hardly new to either of them, it is something of a first; she can't recall accepting his touch without the influence of heat or overwhelming emotion before now.
She fights the urge to tense as he lays his head on her belly, suddenly hyper-aware of how odd it feels (not least because it's a rather sensitive area). Instead she turns her focus to thoughts of the pups, gaze drifting from Kavik's face to her own abdomen. The sight of it still causes her heart to drop slightly, swollen as she's become, but her thoughts are elsewhere now. The fluttering returns not a moment later, but before she can even open her mouth, Kavik is speaking. A smile tugs at her features as her gaze returns to him, and she nods, watching his reaction with a slight fondness to her expression.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM