Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
She should feel some sort of happiness, watching his expression fill with love for their children, but the sight only inspires heaviness in her own heart. Her smile fades, and she glances away. Guilt flashes through her at the thought, but she can't shake the feeling that this is all wrong. There is something so uniquely, indescribably cold in sharing this tender moment with a relative stranger. She'd always imagined reaching these milestones with a lover, a true partner. But she knows she can't linger on such thoughts now. So when he pulls away and her gaze returns to his features, she forces her expression into another faint smile. Of course, She murmurs, turning back to the hare he'd brought and adding: Thank you for the hare. Suddenly she isn't feeling very hungry, but she forces herself to start on the meal anyway, hyper-aware of her need to keep herself strong for the children inside of her. Most days she feels they are the only reason she has any worth at all.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM