Sun Mote Copse I got a head full of sharp knives
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire didn't make a habit of roaming after dark, though she enjoyed the copse's quiet hush as she wrapped up a later than usual patrol and then moved inward to make her way to bed. A yawn split her jaw as she moseyed, her mouth snapping shut with an audible click when she heard a familiar voice in the near distance. "What?!" The fur along the Sovereign's spine prickled at the defensiveness of the tone. She shook off her sleepiness and galloped to the source of the sound.

She found Epic hovering over Kiwi. Before her fur could smooth, she noticed the puddle of vomit close by. Warily, her chestnut gaze swung between the two. It was dark, so it was hard to see their features. But she thought she smelled the iron tang of blood. And the Regent looked oddly disheveled. Wildfire took a step closer, squinting, reaching out to nose her daughter if allowed.

"Kiwi, what's going on?" she asked right before her eldest son's scent hit her nose.

I can edit out the bit about his scent if you'd prefer! Just tap me. :)
Messages In This Thread
I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 16, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 16, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 19, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 22, 2019, 03:48 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 22, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 24, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - March 05, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 07:18 PM