Dragoncrest Cliffs To recover his feet on the shining rails of his fate.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
gonna wrap this up unless you wanna continue? <3 thank u for being a lovely packmate, i'll miss writing w/ daci!!

she, like dacio, was braced for the future, hoping some new break will bring them back to peace. things had been good here once. under the onslaught of snow and the weight of so many tragedies, though, she's having trouble imagining things will be good ever again anywhere. dacio's words bring a smile to her face nonetheless -- he's a smart boy. he'll do well for himself. maybe she could mentor him...

her thoughts are interrupted by a seemingly impossible increase in snowfall -- a sharp piece of hail smacks against her cheek and she pauses. "alright," blix says, "i think we'd better head back in." fleetingly she invisions freezing to death in the blizzard -- she's got to be more responsible for her own well being if she wants to be a leader, she realizes. turning, she beckons to dacio, ushering them back to the safety of hougeda.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: To recover his feet on the shining rails of his fate. - by Blixen - April 04, 2019, 05:46 PM