Shadewood This cold might literally freeze my balls off
109 Posts
Ooc —
A surge of pride for the girl warmed his heart, that she was out along the borders even when she probably couldn't feel her toes. He wondered how she would even defend them. Would she fight? Nah...she would probably be cute and try to turn them over to the good side, offering a home and food and love. He almost snorted at the thought and pressed his side against hers affectionately "You're right, business still has to be tended" he agreed warmly. 

At her kiss his lips curled upwards, he was helpless to prevent the smile that formed. His ears perked at her mention of the den and his eyes sharpened, a playful gleam coming into their depths "We could squeeze in together, body to body. All the better for warmth" the teasing tone was there, aiming to get a flustered reaction or even better, the foxy flirting he had gotten the last time that had surprised him so much. "Mine is big enough for two wolves if you'd prefer? You're always welcome" he added in more serious way, wanting her to know she could always come to him if she company.
Messages In This Thread
This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Laroche - February 25, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Laroche - March 17, 2019, 05:21 PM