Shadewood This cold might literally freeze my balls off
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Phex laughed, feeling his teeth gently make contact at her hips. She quickened her pace, making him work for her. She wasn't going to be a pushover, mate or not. Besides, she wanted him to tease her back in the den. What goes around comes around, remember.

She was so excited, hopping from one for to the other as she waited for him to get settled before following after him. She instantly pressed herself up against his side, pressing kisses down his muzzle and cheek. She then tucked her muzzle under his chin, laying her paws over his legs and letting her warmth mix with his. It was so much warmer here; she couldn't figure if it was the den or the reaction she had for Laroche. Her tail thrummed against the ground, not bothering to hide how she felt -- she'd heard the same hint in his voice.
She let her nose press to his neck, inhaling his scent and committing it to memory.
 Safe.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Laroche - February 25, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: This cold might literally freeze my balls off - by Sacnite - March 25, 2019, 12:38 PM