Shadewood Everdream
If ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Soon the weight that had lifted from his shoulders was replaced with the paws of Chai. He was filled with pure light as she tackled him into a hug. His tail wagged like a dog about to go on a walk for the first time since yesterday. Once his eyes met the mahogany redwood of a wolf that was his cherished Buffalo and his ears heard his lovely comment, he smiled even wide. "Salutations, Buffalo!"  He beamed at him like a young pup would a dazzling father. "I must say, I'm overjoyed to see you again."

Everything seemed to be falling into place! Well... almost everything. A new smell arrived with a more contempt tone than the others, he stood tall again and without much thought began to block Chai from the stranger. 

Learned your lesson, eh kid?

For a moment, Atticus scanned to see who he could've been talking too. However, the wolf's gaze was locked on him. "I beg your pardon?" He sniffed the air in attempts to recognize anything lingering on the Shadewood wolf but nothing registered, not even the slightest familiarity with the beast he fought too long ago. That memory was latched within the confines of Percival's mind. In truth, Atticus was innocent and it was his "evil twin" that had committed such a brash encounter with Laroche- but how was he, or Atticus, to know that when neither knew of his mind-splitting disorder?
Messages In This Thread
Everdream - by Chai - February 25, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 26, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - February 26, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Everdream - by Laroche - February 26, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 27, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 06, 2019, 07:17 AM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - March 11, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - March 11, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 11, 2019, 04:11 PM