Silver Creek Don't eat the red snow
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Aries here we go! PP permission to: Give ONE Bad wound, preferably a tear of some sort, a few bites, permission to pin her down. Though I'd like it to be stretched into a few posts <3

It wasn't as cold as the day before, though today there was a thick misting of snowflakes falling from the sky. The wetness and cold made it difficult to sniff anything out and so she found that she couldn't do anything useful. Instead she set off, wandering a bit away from the borders and singing loudly her voice startling in the eerie silence that surrounded the creek today.

Out of nowhere something fell upon her head and she yelped, shaking it off and stumbling backward before quickly realising it was snow. She shot an aggravated look toward the trees before setting off again, trying to figure out what to do with herself that day.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
It was the yelp that had sucked him from his solemn thoughts, a calling for the devil, perhaps - it was full of innocence, the kind of which often drew the beast from its slumber within the caverns of his chest. Aries himself was most often a stoic, gruff man; he held no qualms when it came to dealing in malicious affairs, it affected him little. The demon, however, savoured every drop of pain he could lure onto his tongue. A twisting net of nefarious acts lined his log of encounters, but even the Svartell could, when he willed it, master over the ravenous hunger inside. The issue was that sometimes he just couldn't care less.

A cold man, but he held no regrets.

He watched her from the treeline, observing as a twist of fog settled around her trailing steps; usually he would not have wandered so far from the weald, but the world help countless tempting secrets, if those cared enough to look. Aries had no real reason to slink through the haze in pursuit of some enjoyment, but if the beast was well-fed, it would allow him to complete the rest of his duties with the utmost quietude. Silence was a blessing, even he would admit.

The slayer weaved closer. In a mere few moments, he would have aligned himself at the girl's side, not sparing a single word - simply walking alongside her...
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was as if he had materialized out of thin air, one moment she was alone and the next a man walked beside her. She gasped and turned her head, jumping away from him and staring wide eyed for a moment before regaining some of her composure and sweeping her gaze along his body, nose breathing in his scent. He smelled of other wolves, none belonging to Rosings. "Hello Sir...this is Rosings. Is..Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked tentatively. She had the impulse to run and took a nervous step backwards, ears slowly turning sideways and tilting back.