Deepwood Weald Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
He was clueless, and Nyx, apparently, bonkers. He watched her jiggle all the way to him with an ear to ear smile and waving tail, claiming that she wasn't feeling right. His brow furrowed and his eyes squinted, something was definitely terribly wrong with her. Oh, Sithis, he exclaimed, You've gone mental! it was absolutely undeniable. Now they would have to sacrifice and bury her, and everything would go to waste.

Unless...

Wait a second... he paused, and suddenly his whole face lit up with hope, Could it be that you're... he couldn't say it. Could he? Are you pregnant? he almost couldn't believe it! His heart skipped several beats and his eyes saw nothing but her. She was pregnant! Now he remembered Potema bitching about how gross it was to be pregnant, and how much she had barfed! It was wonderful! Before she could even respond he had jumped to her side I'm so glad you're sick!! there, now they could be mental together.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war - by Damien - March 11, 2019, 12:45 PM