Deepwood Weald Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Were they possibly going to be like this forever? Throughout his life Damien had seldom agreed on anything with anyone, but with Nyx it seemed thy had a single mind. He couldn't say he understood it, but he surely liked it.

So far the names chosen had belonged to prominent warlords. The fourth would be no time to stop. And while Damien could only recall so many names from the stories he'd learned in Heartgrief Hollow, he was sure which ones he liked most. Venamis, he said surely. The sound of it brought mild chills to his nape, and the mental image that he had of the dark lord didn't help making it any brighter. It is said he still lives within the further planes. He became a god. and not for small achievements.

I can do this all day, you know? he thought out loud. Surely they would keep coming up with brilliant names if they kept going, but would they have enough children in their first litter to cover it?
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Holdfast but I am the reason we lose the war - by Damien - June 14, 2019, 10:06 PM