Lost Creek Hollow I can’t take one step out of your world anyway
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander’s gaze trailed out over the rolling valley that surrounded them, peering past the hollow’s claim and into a world now unknown. His senses remained on high alert, seeking anything of value, which he found in the sound of approaching footfalls. The male turned his head and cast crimson eyes upon the child, taking in his appearance and stature; it was hard to believe just how much Indra’s child had grown, as well as how he’d been left behind. Perhaps they were two birds of a feather, both left behind by a mother—although, the albino had at least had a father to learn from and follow, whereas the child standing before him now had no one. It was a shame, really, and he wondered if he should possibly attempt to change that—

—but that would mean putting himself aside and doting upon a child that was not even his own. If he were to do that for anyone, it would need to be for his own flesh and blood.

“Merrick,” he greeted with a nod. “How have you been? Do you like it here?” Small talk, small talk... yeah, he couldn’t take it too far. The Inuk had a goal in mind and a mission that he was set on completing, even if at the end of his journey awaited the same outcome as he was always met with: misery. “Do you know where your mom and aunt went?” he asked shortly after, getting right to the point. If anyone could answer the question, it had to be him.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can’t take one step out of your world anyway - by Xan - March 10, 2019, 08:45 PM