Lost Creek Hollow I can’t take one step out of your world anyway
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
To be content was not the same as to be happy; one was drab, lacking any sparks capable of igniting something greater, whilst the other had a way of nestling itself into the center of one’s heart. Alexander had limited exposure to that which was the elusive happiness, his life having climbed the scales from sorrowful to joyous, before slithering back down to simply existing. Just a few mere months ago he would have wished the same fate upon everyone that crossed his path and yet, even without a true connection to the boy, he could hope for the same thing to befall him no longer. “Only content?” he questioned, though his tone resembled a statement more so than a true inquiry. Whether or not Merrick chose to share more was entirely up to him—the former leader would not pursue the matter too intensely.

Within moments, the answer that he sought most of all was revealed, to which he nodded in acknowledgment of. It was hard to believe that three months had already passed since they left—that he’d wasted that much time trying to right himself and find answers that had long since evaded his grasp. “Do you miss them?” The words came before he could stop them, twisting his own thoughts aloud until they formed yet another question. “Would you want to find them?” Exactly how attached was the child to his mother? His aunt? Perhaps these answers were of no use to him but it was too late now, unable to take back that which was already spoken.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can’t take one step out of your world anyway - by Xan - April 03, 2019, 12:06 AM