Hushed Willows i DIG rock and roll music
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Since she had kept close to home after her and Dacio's attempts to scout the coast were thwarted by the winter (with her hopes a little soggy after that), she was eager for the opportunity to visit the willows, too, and accepted readily. Most definitely, she could guard, help keep an eye out, and all else.. plus, as well as she knew, it was not far and not a place she had seen before up close for herself Although it was meant to be a trek for the Skayona's business first and foremost, as they set off together, she might have been looking forward to it a bit, if not just for the change of pace.

On watch, the young Drakru trailed along off near the snow-furred healer's shoulder, eyes bright and scanning their horizons as they came, and went. Quick to a business-like sort of state, especially feeling quite responsible for herself, she happily took to this new routine as the willows drew near, and Aure seemed plenty comfortable with their setting. Some of her worries went to diffuse then, but as the other pack's scent strengthened her in nose, Opalia was still sharp and her eyes widened towards the dark woman of the woods.

She maintained her post beside Aure, and glanced curiously between the two pregnant wolves, wrethed in their respective scents—of family and pack and all else. Hei, she greeted officially, and dipped her narrow snout. She was going to let the Skayona field the questions most of all. Opalia wanted an observing role, as her protective watch, and perhaps towards her own potential as a Dragedan scout one day too.
Messages In This Thread
i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 08, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 09, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 09, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 11, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 11, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Lily - March 12, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Opalia - March 13, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: i DIG rock and roll music - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:41 AM