Shadewood So many thoughts going through my brain
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She took the healer's words to be the truth without hesitation, the tension leaving her body instantly. She even faintly smiled a bit "Well...that's unfortunate. I knew that moodiness and fatigue happen but not the sickness" she said shifting slightly. She motioned for the woman to follow her, eyes silently voicing an invitation to walk with her. "I am Minori. Nice to meet you" she said in return to the introduction. She felt awkward and busied herself with sniffing the air, searching for any interesting scents. "Do you have any tips for the actual birthing?" she asked hopefully.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 08, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 14, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 22, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 20, 2019, 09:58 AM
RE: So many thoughts going through my brain - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 08:07 PM