Swiftcurrent Creek i got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow-point smile
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
Her chest tightens as she listens to her lover speak, emotion washing over her, and she finds herself reaching to press her nose to the other woman's cheek for a moment before she responds. Lie, I — She swallows as she pulls away, stumbling a little over her first admission as heat stings her eyes a little with the vague threat of impending tears. I honestly didn't know how I was going to do this without you. I know this isn't how either of us pictured it, but — my children are your children, too, Rosalie. We're partners — for life. Even if Kavik has to be involved... he is a good man. Kind. It could be worse. She draws closer to embrace her again, sucking in a slightly shaky breath. Thank you — for staying. For not leaving me with the mess I made, even if — even if I would have deserved it. Her next words are slightly halting as she fights the ever-increasing threat of tears. I don't think I could stand to lose you again.
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
RE: i got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow-point smile - by Alessia - March 15, 2019, 12:29 AM