Swiftcurrent Creek the price of your greed
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Any headway she thought she might have made with the man dissolved as he continued to speak. She wasn’t a fan of his matter of fact tone, nor his dismissal of her feelings. “Difference of opinion.” She scoffed. This was slightly more than a difference of opinion. “This wasn’t meant to be your future Kavik, it was meant to be ours. But you stole that from me, from us.” Standing she took a few steps away from the man, “If Alessia had believed for one second that I was still alive, we wouldn’t be here.”

Worry and exhaustion sapped what little common-sense Rosalie had to draw on, she was angry that her lover had been forced to endure such a difficult labor. Angry that she had to bury two small innocent babes. Angry that Kavik had to be part of any of it. She wanted to scream at him, and make him feel just as she did. But once again, those children stayed her rage. Thinking of them she settled for a silent brooding mood, “But as I’ve said, I can be civil. I only want what’s best for those children and Alessia.” She nodded to herself, if this was how it had to be, then this was how it was going to be.

Turning her sharp seafoam gaze on the man once more, she could leave him thinking he had won. “You will never understand the agony that you have placed upon both our shoulders. I hope you realize that.” She whispered her truth into the night, and hoped the words struck him. “ I am their mother too, Kavik. Alessia and I are one. Don’t forget that.” She could feel her insecurities blossoming, had Alessia even told Kavik what she had promised? She didn’t know, but Rosalie knew one thing. She couldn’t leave now. Her heart was already so deeply attached to the children sleeping alongside her lover.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 14, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 14, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 14, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 15, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by Rosalie - March 15, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: the price of your greed - by RIP Kavik - March 21, 2019, 11:37 PM