Horizon Ridge when you’re raisin’ hell [m]
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She didn't know how badly she wanted him until now. Until he pulled away from her core and brushed up against her. She felt heat flood into that pit of her stomach, a raging torrent that was sourced from further back. She sucked in the air, keeping a hold on herself, whining softly with want. Loving his teeth brushing through her fur with delicacy yet possession. 
She supposed this was a different kind of love. 

She let herself rumble as if she were purring. She knew that the throat was the most sensitive place for any animal -- she trusted him completely. Would always trust him.
Tell me what you want
She smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You." She replied with a sultry tone.
Tell me what you ache for
"I want you, Laroche. I want you to show me a different kind of love."  Her eyes gleamed with challenge, almost. Desire. 

She whined as he nibbled up her legs, her tail flicked aside again instinctively. She wanted him. Phex whimpered when his tongue swept across her, sending shockwaves through he body.
If she were a dashboard every light would be on. Except they wouldn't be warning lights.
She was certain of this. She knew what this meant and she was certain she wanted it. With Laroche.
"Please," she almost whispered, almost whined. She wanted the heat building in her to be released. Felt it pulsing inside her. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 16, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 17, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 17, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 17, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 18, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 23, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 24, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 25, 2019, 01:17 PM