Big Salmon Lake Desde el cielo para ti
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
What a blessed child Eilonwy was. To find a healer, out of all kinds of wolves, at the very moment in which she needed it most was perhaps the luckiest thing that had ever happened to her.

The healer said there was a large wound on her back leg, and although Eilonwy couldn't feel it, she could confirm from the strong scent of blood that she'd picked up just a few moments ago now that her nose wasn't freezing and dripping. She tried to take a look, but her body ached so bad that she decided against it and hoped that her savior knew what she was doing. The way she spoke about it was quite relieving. Okay, she would shyly respond at everything the woman said to her, and whatever it took to get her out of danger she would allow. As soon as the woman curled around her limbs to lend her some warmth Eilonwy rested her head against the other and closed her eyes, desperate for a moment of rest and tranquility. But she didn't get a second of peace before her mind started freaking out again with thoughts. I wouldn't know which herbs to use, she admitted with a low, still quite shivering voice.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - March 22, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - April 04, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - April 08, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - April 21, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - April 24, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - May 07, 2019, 11:34 PM