Blackfeather Woods i’ll keep those vultures guessing
319 Posts
Ooc —
He fanned his ears politely to the sides with Zeus' introduction. Despite his natural caution, he didn't feel the man presented any kind of threat to Blackfeather Woods, so his suspicion was dispensed with for the time being. He couldn't fault Zeus for his question either. Had Ramsay not been born in the shadowy woodland, he was doubtful he would find merit there. Too many ravens, too many shadows... but alas. This is home, he said simply. I was born here, and was forever bound to return here. It may not look like much, but it is homey on the inside. To him, anyway.

Maegi arrived and Ramsay lapsed into silent, stepping aside so his sister and Zeus could do the talking. It left him wondering if he had the authority to do this himself here, or if it would be left to Maegi to lead. His feelings on it remained private; after all, he had been nothing but a vagabond for the past year, so it wasn't like he had any experience with leaders. Vaati had shown him what not to do, but he'd never met someone who led their wolves well. Was he cut out for it? Probably not.
Messages In This Thread
i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Zeus - March 30, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Zeus - March 30, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Zeus - March 31, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Ramsay - March 31, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Maegi - March 31, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Zeus - March 31, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Ramsay - April 04, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i’ll keep those vultures guessing - by Maegi - April 06, 2019, 12:56 PM