Ankyra Sound promise overkill
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He can't help the lift of his lip when she speaks to him; the way she speaks to him makes it clear that he isn't a leader any longer, if he ever was one. A part of him feels the urge to snipe at her the way he did with Rosalyn, but even as he thinks of it, the feeling dies before he can act.

She is angry, potentially frightened. If he is going to have any impact at all now that he's lost his rank, Firefly knows not to rile up both pregnant women. I'm not so sure about that, he remarks when she brings up family, after how he's acted with Rosalyn he is probably the furthest thing from it.

His face darkens, he can't help but frown as he thinks - actually considers why all of this happened, and finally he speaks his piece.

I was... Feeling good. I got cocky, I'll admit that much. So I challenged Caiaphas but I wasn't thinking about the pack, only myself. I shouldn't have done it. It seemed so obvious now, but at the same time - how would anything have played out differently? If Caiaphas had been in charge then she wouldn't have been out there that day on the bluff.
Messages In This Thread
promise overkill - by Erzulie - April 01, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: promise overkill - by RIP Firefly - April 01, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: promise overkill - by Erzulie - April 01, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: promise overkill - by RIP Firefly - April 01, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: promise overkill - by Erzulie - April 05, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: promise overkill - by RIP Firefly - April 05, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: promise overkill - by Erzulie - April 12, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: promise overkill - by RIP Firefly - April 13, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: promise overkill - by Erzulie - April 22, 2019, 01:47 PM