Shadewood All I need is love
109 Posts
Ooc —
im gonna murder the bastard, rip his dick off, make him eat the disgusting thing then rib it from his stomach while he writhes in pain.... 

But Phex needed him more so he had let the monster go. He had preened her till his scent had barely remained, whispered encouragements into her ear as he guided her home secretly seething inside, at himself, at her, and at the devil who had stolen his Sunshine's bright rays. 

He was relieved when they got home to Shadewood and when she collapsed he did not panic. Instead he lay down pressed against her and licked away her tears "You're home Sunshine, you're safe. Nothing will get you here not when I'm...not when everyone is here." he wouldn't put himself in charge of her safety, he had failed her enough as it was. Why hadnt he followed her sooner? Before the ashen demon stole away what only belonged to her and him. He lifted his head and hovered rigid over her as she called for the others. What would Cry think of him now? Now that he had failed to protect his woman, he was not worthy of being called a man.
Messages In This Thread
All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 02, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 02, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 03, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 03, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 08, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 15, 2019, 09:58 AM