Swiftcurrent Creek Disturbed Acquaintances
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had been tracking the resident herd of deer along the borders for most of the morning when the call reached his ears not far from where he was currently perched near the water. The sound spooked the deer a little, their ears twitching and heads lifting from the ground to stare at the place from where the predator's call had sounded. It wasn't until the alpha rose to his feet, his large frame finally visible over the rocks in front of him, that the herd finally took their quick leave of the area. It had been almost time to head back to the den to check on his family anyway. But first, he headed towards the visitor, curious as to what they wanted. As he moved along the edge of the territory, Kavik could feel his muscles tensing at the possiblity of danger. 

He approached the pale visitor with an impassive expression, stopping just in front of him before dipping his head in greeting. I am Kavik, one of the alphas here, he started. What can I do for you? He watched the male carefully while he waited for him to speak, searching his expression and posture for any signs of malcontent.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 08, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 10, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 03:10 PM