Swiftcurrent Creek Disturbed Acquaintances
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It was a tough spot to be in--he would feel much more at ease with a healer in the ranks, but he feared a repeat of what happened at the plateau. Thoughtful concern spread across the alpha's face as he considered the stranger's words. Finally, decision made, he spoke: I will not lie and say that it doesn't make me uncomfortable to know that you might leave at a moment's notice should you be allowed a place here, but we are without a healer, and that makes me even more uncomfortable. He studied the other man, wondering if he should explain further. My mate has recently given birth; it was a difficult delivery, the alpha started, deciding, against his better judgement, to inform the shaman of his reasons for being so in need of a medic. She is doing okay now, and so are the children for the most part, but they are all weak and sickly, and I constantly worry. He sighed a little. I would just feel better if there was someone around that could help if something went wrong, Kavik finished. 

So if you wish to stay, then you are welcome to, Kavik said after a short pause. I just ask that you inform me of your plans to leave if you find yourself needing to do so, that way I can hopefully prepare, he added. He wasn't sure if it would help, but he thought that if he wasn't blind-sided by a packmate's departure, then maybe he would be better able to deal with it and make adjustments.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 08, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 10, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 03:10 PM