Sun Mote Copse This place rings with echoes
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
This time as he was approached by a stranger, he heard them coming; a part of him thought it might've been the culprit of his beat-down and he tensed, but when a young girl emerged from among the copse he felt himself relax a bit. She voiced her concern, her question, and Yellowbelly waited for the reset. He'd never been aware of his resets before, but something felt different now. It never came — or it was taking its sweet time. Either way he had no time to lose.

I can't remember, he murmured, and found that his jaw hurt the more he spoke, and the taste of blood in his mouth grew worse with his speech as well. He turned his attention away from her and stuck out his tongue, trying to get a look at it - but he didn't really need to. As soon as he moved it he felt the twang of pain; he must have bitten it at some point. That's where the blood had come from. The rest of him felt like it had been thrown in to a river and run through some rapids.

I'm sore all over. He explained, and tried to stand up. That was also, evidently, a mistake. As soon as he was rising to his full height he was down again, huffing and puffing and trying to breathe as his ribs spurned the effort. I think I cracked a rib? But then would he be able to talk? God this was so frustrating!
Messages In This Thread
This place rings with echoes - by Larus - April 04, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Sequoia - April 04, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Larus - April 04, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Sequoia - April 04, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Larus - April 04, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Eljay - April 05, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Sequoia - April 05, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Larus - April 07, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Eljay - April 08, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Larus - April 14, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: This place rings with echoes - by Eljay - April 28, 2019, 03:38 PM