Shadewood Seek you out
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Before he summoned the rest of the Keepsmen, he had to think this through. He had to come to terms with some things, things that he could not allow his rage to handle for him. His indignation, his wrath- both were to be held fast as the Phantom found what he needed in a situation such as this. 
Reiner.

The beast did not speak much, giving him leeway to rant and rave as he saw fit or needed; however as of late, his words and language too began to dwindle. He was not as talkative, as elaborate as he was when setting up pack. He seemed to distant himself from the sociable interactions all while keeping near enough to know all of what was going on. There, but not. A true Phantom. 

But he made himself visible to the tyrant wolf, a brief flash of glacials acknowledging the beast before confirming the question thick in the air. 

“A member of ours was maimed, and potentially molested by a member of our allied pack.” His auds flipped to lay crisp and sharp across his obsidian crown. Shutting his eyes, he recapped all of what he had endured for the past week. “I wish to meet with Damien, and seek recompense.”

His back was originally to Reiner after he initially walked clear into the behemoths presence, but now he turned to face the warmaster. 

The second half of his plan was stuck on his tongue as he took in the sight of the judge mental giant. 
It would only confirm what he was considering, what he was turning into.
And thus it slipped from a sooty tongue.

”And should I receive none, I will have them all slaughtered.”
Messages In This Thread
Seek you out - by Reiner - April 04, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Seek you out - by Cry - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Seek you out - by Reiner - April 04, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Seek you out - by Cry - April 12, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Seek you out - by Reiner - April 13, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: Seek you out - by Cry - April 14, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Seek you out - by Reiner - April 14, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Seek you out - by Cry - April 14, 2019, 08:17 PM