Shadewood haagax ⚘
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The Phantom felt desire curl in him- her words challenged something in him, and it only made the wanting grow. But despite the desire to near her even more, he grounded himself. The Ex-Nightmare’s voice however, lessened it’s pitch, baritones lowering into a swift and crisp rumble that caressed her auds with enough vehemence to sour berries and enough omen to darken stars. 

You aim to replace me- to replace what I stood for in your life before you grew to seek closure, Kukutux.” It was a claim he could not validate by facts, but by his perception, his twisted and wrought sight of what he thought they could have had. 
Remold, restart, rebirth,’ 
Words fell alight with anger, snatching up a blaze in his condemned mind. Delusion of her, decadent flurries of images never had nor shared between the two. 
He could have made a wonderful husband to her...

You are given much more courtesy than you know, love.” It physically ached. This woman corroded him, her innocent outlook, her gentle persona. It was so contrast, it was so...good. “You are still alive. You are not trialed and deemed unworthy to be in my face,” he spit, the soft murmur morphing into an icicle begging to melt in her bloodied heart. 
And you are free to leave, and not come back, should you choose.”

His thought processes crumpled further as he relapsed over what she was leaving for. To replace him. To find someone else to love. She did not know-

However, if you choose to return under these woods,” he pulled himself back to par on league of elite, tall and unmistakable in a crowd. 
Lips tilted up at the corners, a smile that would have been near charming had it not been on Raziel. 

then you will return as mine. You and that husband of yours.
Messages In This Thread
haagax ⚘ - by Kukutux - April 05, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Cry - April 05, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Kukutux - April 05, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Cry - April 05, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Kukutux - April 06, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Cry - April 06, 2019, 07:38 AM