Moonspear so benign
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
All Welcome 
Spring was truly here. Rainfall had opened the day and so Dirge had descended from the higher climes for the lowlands where the forest had yet to swing into full bloom. But the leaves were there if one dared to look; tiny buds soon to unfurl, only beginning to green against darker woods. The evergreens of course had never once shed their needles and it was there that he stayed close to, crossing from one pocket to another in the mixed foliage along the eastern border.

@Hydra had eluded him this morning despite all her teasing wiles, but he doubted he would find her here, at least right that moment. Had it not been for the rain that showed little desire to abate, Dirge considered simply crossing the boundaries and heading out for some indeterminate stretch. The wilderness, both familiar and not, called to him now just as it had a year before, and it was an unpleasant feeling to ignore such a summons.

But the borderlands would occupy him for now, a pastime activity he had his shares in just as much as any other. At least that was what he anticipated, not entirely sure who it was that he would encounter there, but ready to receive whatever was thrown in his direction. The rain would not sour his mood, not today. Perhaps he'd find @Revui here, or one of the newer faces to the mountain's claim—oh, what had her name been? @Willoughby? Hydra had mentioned it, but the certainty eluded him.

tags are for visibility, join or die? jk.
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
to her absolute wonder and confusion, she had risen in the pack. 

Bee didn't know what to feel like. for a while now, she felt like leaving if only to get away from Revui. the rest of the Moonspearians had been pleasant enough to her, but she felt weighed down by responsibility lately. she'd try to hunt on her own without bothering someone else. she patrolled alone to avoid others. she even slept in a den built for one. so maybe she was a bit lonely and maybe she didn't think anyone was really her friend here. 

she just felt like a machine. get up. eat. patrol. drink some water. do a solo hunt. watch the stars. go back to sleep. then start all over again. her head was drooping as she made her way along on her patrol, weary eyes hiding the usual Bee-Cheer. she felt someone nearby and reared up just in time to avoid colliding with the other Moonspearian. "oh!" weary eyes gone; reflecting shock now "I... I'm sorry! are you ok?" she hadn't touched him but you never know. sometimes people were a bit touchy.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel