Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Success! Fin saw her daughter turn and begin running to her, so she went ahead and dropped to her haunches, panting. She returned the nudge with a nuzzle and a kiss and took a moment to look her girl over. She didn't know where Fiadh had chosen to go on her little adventure away from home, but she seemed well enough. A little skinny perhaps, but otherwise unharmed. Just the way Fin liked to see her.

The question that was asked struck her as strange for only a moment before she remembered where it was likely coming from. She and Elwood had left for the Copse some time ago by now, and likely the wolves in the Redhawks ranks had been different when Fiadh had left them (Fin couldn't remember--she wasn't even sure who made up the pack at all these days, save for her children). "Everything is fine," Fin reassured her with a fond smile, "The Redhawks might just be distracted at the moment, and I'm sure Towhee's just off being deaf somewhere." Or banging the hell out of whatever man she could get her lady parts on, as was the actual case (not that Fin knew this).

"But you! Lookit you! Were you this big when you left? Did you get taller? I thought I made you promise you wouldn't get any taller when you were like a month old," she asked, snuffling at Fiadh's ear affectionately.
Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Finley - April 22, 2019, 05:33 PM