Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley smiled at her daughter's reaction. It was just as amusing as she'd expected it would be. She'd had doubts herself over the likelihood of Eljay ever finding a mate and fathering children, though for different reasons than Fiadh. Fin had always known that there was someone out there that would be perfect for Eljay--someone that could see past all of his flaws and find the good-hearted, loyal wolf beneath. Her only fear had been that her son would never find the courage to share his feelings or make a move when he did meet that person. But, he'd pulled it off. He'd bagged a Redhawk.

Before she could respond, an interruption came in the form of another son. Finley smiled bigly when she saw Tegan striding towards them with his usual swagger. She'd learned he had come home, or at least I assume she did at some point because otherwise her behavior in this thread has been a little off. She hadn't realized he'd fully recovered from his Bat trauma. At least, he appeared to have recovered. He was definitely more himself than she'd seen him in a while.

"Hello bubby," Fin cooed as he greeted her, shooting him a grin before she looked to her daughter. "Not just anyone--Wildfire Redhawk," she clarified with a proud smirk.

Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Finley - May 09, 2019, 05:13 PM