Hushed Willows blue, green, or black; smooth or mountainous; that ocean is not silent
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
despite the gnawing upset, the girl's muzzle twisted into a small smile when the voice of her mother became apparent. she half spun to meet her, turning the right way round again when her mother drew up alongside. humming a note, she pressed her muzzle to her mother's cheek, her sweet scent comforting always. she, and her sanctuary, were a welcome reprieve from Rusalka and the sea-wolves, albeit one she did not think she would have needed. "olive," she uttered, pleased. 

her tongue flicked out to brush over her lips, the only sign of her discontent. "I think I am sick." she was more convinced that there was something innately wrong with her - she'd suffered through sickness in the past, yes, more dire than this. but this gradual decline was ominous in its creeping slowness, and she would have much preferred some more obvious ailment. 

her mother's pregnancy is obvious, now, and she pauses in her thoughts to wonder when they'll come. she'd been more removed from her mother's past litters, but she does not want theses half-siblings to grow up and leave without her knowing them, first - perhaps it was the meeting with Maegi that had inspired this, the guilt that she had left the pup - now woman - to her own fate when she'd escaped, that inspires this change of heart. she wants to ask when they are due, but this is certainly allowing herself an out of something she's hesitant to admit in the first place, and so she continues with her purpose here. "I feel - off. wrong." it's a stupid explanation, and she chides herself for it. still, she doesn't know quite how to articulate it.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.