Felltree Marsh tin;beetroot;carrot;ebony;fruit;copper;silk;
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she said 'mum' again and then turned to the willows, making a motion in that direction. cam followed her gaze, and then looked back, and—oh. did she mean mum was that way? well, duh, he knew that! why did she think he had come out here, anyway? everything in the world he knew was that way.

and then she tipped up her muzzle and let out a howl, and his ears folded back for an instant, frightened and perturbed at once. they went aloft again, soon enough, and then he was howling himself. . .well, as best as he could, anyway. it came out mostly tinny and squeaky, but it was a howl nonetheless, and when his newfound friend ceased her noise, so too did he.

he cocked his head at whatever she had said, and then stomped around in the mud, wincing as it splattered his dark chest. feh, he grumbled, hating very much to be dirty. just the feeling—it felt wrong. he should be clean

cam! his mum's voice rang out from behind them, and he turned, only to see her lithe, shadowy form traveling toward them at quite a high rate of speed. she sounded different than usual, her tone higher-pitched and sharp. he cowered, a little, giving her a stare from underneath a furrowed brow.

i hope he hasn't been too much trouble, lily apologized, relief palpable in her voice as she turned her orange gaze to elve. cam, for his part, looked between the two of them, watching the way their faces morphed and their mouths moved. thank you so much for finding him. i've no idea how he got away so quickly, without my notice.

pping lily here bc i'm lazy
Messages In This Thread
tin;beetroot;carrot;ebony;fruit;copper;silk; - by Cam - April 13, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: tin;beetroot;carrot;ebony;fruit;copper;silk; - by Cam - May 03, 2019, 11:31 PM